Blogs > Lighten Up with Alayne

Alayne Avery of Wickliffe is looking for help with healthy eating and is anxious for the accountability of the weight-loss contest.

Monday, January 20, 2014

I signed up for this challenge because I know I need to make changes.  I'm currently at my heaviest weight and am easily short of breath.  I didn't think I ate too much, but to be honest, it was often junk.  I'm not sure why I don't eat healthier, I like fruits and veggies, for instance.  I think it's just the convenience factor and bad habits.  I've never been an active person.  Now that I'm heavier, it's often a struggle to be active.  I haven't really found exercises I like to do.  They just wear me out.  I'm hoping with the support of the others enlisted in this challenge I will start making and sticking with positive changes in my life.  Good luck everyone!  May there be less of all of us 6 months from now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home