Blogs > Lighten Up with Alayne

Alayne Avery of Wickliffe is looking for help with healthy eating and is anxious for the accountability of the weight-loss contest.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

I was sick with a cold most of this week.  Seems Zicam delayed the onset and lessened the symptoms at least.  Still not much of a sense of taste.  Not much logging of my food on Vitabot.  Think I'm still doing OK on the weight loss.  Not sure though.  I bought a battery for our scale and it still didn't turn on.  Haven't decided on a new scale so I've only weighed myself once since the weigh in.  Tuesday, our "health coach" is at work, so I will get my weight then.  Broken foot is better, but still not great.  Still need to get in gear with some exercise.  Going to Aladdin's again tomorrow, a coworker friend is excited to try it.  Looking forward to the weigh in.  Hope to see less of all of you than the initial weigh in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home