Blogs > Lighten Up with Alayne

Alayne Avery of Wickliffe is looking for help with healthy eating and is anxious for the accountability of the weight-loss contest.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Went to the weigh in yesterday and confirmed I've lost 15 pounds already.  I'm impressed what watching my calories and eating healthier will do.
 I know it won't always be this easy, but it's a nice start.  Need to get on the ball with some exercise despite the sore foot.  Did a bit of work in the yard today until my foot started to hurt.  I have a vacation to Jamaica coming up in a week and a half.  I hope I don't fall off the wagon and get run over!  If I do, it's only for 5 days and I'll have almost 3 weeks to recover.  If nothing else, I think I have the right mindset for sustained weight loss.  Until next week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home