Blogs > Lighten Up with Alayne

Alayne Avery of Wickliffe is looking for help with healthy eating and is anxious for the accountability of the weight-loss contest.

Monday, March 10, 2014

I'm a day later than normal with my blog post.  I think I have an excuse, I was on a plane or in an airport most of the day yesterday.  Had a wonderful time in Jamaica.  I haven't stepped on a scale and likely won't until next Tuesday, unless I finally buy a scale.  I think I did okay with my food choices and quantity while I was there.  Despite the all you can eat and drink nature of the trip, I only ate when hungry.  This past week, I received blessing from the doctor to go back to wearing normal shoes.  He said it would still be 3-4 weeks before my toe is completely healed, but he is happy with the progress.  Some day, I will need to get on the exercise bandwagon.  For now, I am enjoying that I feel better and my clothes fit better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home