Blogs > Lighten Up with Alayne

Alayne Avery of Wickliffe is looking for help with healthy eating and is anxious for the accountability of the weight-loss contest.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

I need to get back on track with healthier eating.  I exercised today for the first time since I broke my foot.  Just a few minutes on the exercise bike.  I got really winded and might have had the beginnings of an exercised induced asthma attack.  I'll need to be more careful and use my inhaler in the future.  The weigh in yesterday proved that I have been maintaining this month, no weight loss.  Life threw me some curveballs.  And there was also vacation in there too.  I'm not discouraged, just more aware what I need to do to lose weight and get healthier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home