Blogs > Lighten Up with Alayne

Alayne Avery of Wickliffe is looking for help with healthy eating and is anxious for the accountability of the weight-loss contest.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Disappointed with the scale yesterday.  Up 2 lbs from 2 weeks ago, down 1 from last weigh in.  I know I need to exercise more.  After the beautiful weekend, no exercise since.  Always an excuse.  Yesterday, rushing out of house to go to an appointment that wasn't until today.  Today, rushing for the real thing.  I heard somewhere that when you least feel like it when you should exercise.  That's pretty much all the time for me.  I need to find something I enjoy.  I am confident that unless I binge for the next week and a half, I'll make it to the next half.  Just disappointed overall.  I can do better.  I WILL do better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home