Blogs > Lighten Up with Alayne

Alayne Avery of Wickliffe is looking for help with healthy eating and is anxious for the accountability of the weight-loss contest.

Monday, April 21, 2014

Except for Friday, I've been exercising every day for at least a week.  I wonder if it will be enough for me to post a loss on Saturday.  I'm pretty confident that I'll be going on to the next 3 months of the contest, but I'd like to post a loss as well.  Still looking for that exercise that I enjoy doing so that I don't spend the entire time I'm doing it wishing it was over, but perhaps that will come with time and trying different things?  Even if I don't post a loss since last weigh in, I know I'm on the right path and I feel better.   I just have to keep the momentum going in the right direction.  Work toward being healthier and the weight is secondary.  I finally broke down and bought a scale.  I know I just said the weight is secondary, but I suppose getting my weight more than once every couple of weeks might help me on my journey.  Good luck to all and I hope we all make it to the next half! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home