Blogs > Lighten Up with Alayne

Alayne Avery of Wickliffe is looking for help with healthy eating and is anxious for the accountability of the weight-loss contest.

Monday, April 28, 2014

I finally did it.  I finally bought a scale.  I want to send it back.  It says I weigh 3 more pounds than I did Thursday for the weigh in.  I have been walking for 30 minutes most days at lunch. After today, that probably won't happen again for the rest of the week.  Stupid rain.  I skipped exercising Friday and Saturday, then did double the time I usually do on the exercise bike.  Almost quit part of the way through, but I didn't.  Felt better for having finished what I had planned to.  Haven't felt like shopping for healthy stuff.  And now I think I'm getting a cold for my birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home