Blogs > Lighten Up with Alayne

Alayne Avery of Wickliffe is looking for help with healthy eating and is anxious for the accountability of the weight-loss contest.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

I was looking for more support, so I checked out a few Facebook pages and groups online.  Didn't get too far.  One group just wasn't a good fit.  Not seeing too much activity from the others.  I've been exercising more regularly.  I am feeling better now that I'm exercising, but cutting the grass today kicked my butt.  I had to rest for over an hour afterwards.  Still need to go to the Y for my free membership.  To be honest, I'm very self conscious about exercising in front of others.  I know everyone is in same boat as me, looking to lose weight or get or stay healthy, but that's not helping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home